Stayed for one night.
Room was great, shower nice and big, and bed very comfortable - great pillows!
Lovely couple run the place, we had ithe restaurant to ourselves the night we stayed, and the food was yummy, had to have all 3 courses! Great ambience in the restaurant, they have put alot of effort into the whole business. Great choice for breakfast too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally the 'Top Shop' in Robin Hood's Bay, the Wayfarer has been lovingly restored as a bistro to a very high standard. Owners Michelle and Neil Mosley have created the perfect atmosphere in their Bistro with original wood floors and antique pine tables mixed with a contemporary decor The specials board is changed daily. The Wayfarer also provides cozy accommodation. Newly completed, it offers en-suite bedrooms, with a high standard of service, delicious meals and exceptional value for money in a relaxed candle lit setting, it's perfect for a romantic get away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- The Wayfarer Bistro And Guesthouse
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire