I didnt stay at The Wayfarer but did eat there on a couple of occasions and found the food and wine was outstanding. If I didnt travel with the dog I would certainly consider staying there as I found the people and the atmosphere absolutely first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally the 'Top Shop' in Robin Hood's Bay, the Wayfarer has been lovingly restored as a bistro to a very high standard. Owners Chris and Lucy Hutchinson have created the perfect atmosphere in their Bistro with original wood floors and antique pine tables mixed with a contemporary decor. The menu changes every month and the specials board is changed daily. The Wayfarer also provides cozy accommodation. Newly completed, it offers en-suite bedrooms, with a high standard of service, delicious meals and exceptional value for money in a relaxed candle lit setting, it's perfect for a romantic get away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- The Wayfarer Bistro And Guesthouse
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire