Stayed for one night during june 2010 for the final night on my coast to coast walk. This accomodation was without doubt far better in every repect than any of the previous establishments I stayed in. I could not criticise anything.
The hosts Chris and Lucy were extremely helpful and caring in ensuring my stay was memorable in every way The spotless room was furnished to a high quality including linen, accessories, toiletries and the best feature of all was a powerful double drenching shower which totally refreshed and invigorated you after a long days walking.
The meal I chose at night was the fresh scollops and tiger king prawns and was cooked and presented with equal perfection.
I wont hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally the 'Top Shop' in Robin Hood's Bay, the Wayfarer has been lovingly restored as a bistro to a very high standard. Owners Chris and Lucy Hutchinson have created the perfect atmosphere in their Bistro with original wood floors and antique pine tables mixed with a contemporary decor. The menu changes every month and the specials board is changed daily. The Wayfarer also provides cozy accommodation. Newly completed, it offers en-suite bedrooms, with a high standard of service, delicious meals and exceptional value for money in a relaxed candle lit setting, it's perfect for a romantic get away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- The Wayfarer Bistro And Guesthouse
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire