Great hotel, amazing location. We had a lovely room with loads of space for our toddler to run around. Monitor stretched to the bar and restaurant so we enjoyed some well-earned 'nights out'. Staff were also really accommodating and helpful. Only issues which we raised to a very receptive receptionist were the time of breakfast which was too late for us at 8.30, an hour or even half an hour earlier would be much better. The late time meant there was always a queue of guests waiting to eat too! There's also no communal space for guests available before 8am, so if your child wakes up early, there's no where to take them to give your other half a lie in, especially if it's chilly. Also a small thing, but no digital tv in the room means no Night Garden, which we toddler parents do rely on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire