We've stayed at the Victoria several times and have never been disappointed. The hotel is traditional but has all modern amenities. The rooms are beautiful, some having fantastic views. The dining-room overlooking the bay is spacious and airy. The food is wonderful and the service is brilliant. The Victoria is run by a friendly, efficient staff who are never too busy to talk to you. I can't wait to return to this amazing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire