I have never writen items for any advisory web site. However I will make an exception for the Victoria Hotel in Robin Hood Bay the staff were kind and friendly above and beyond the call of duty. This was without doubt the best family hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay; it was a privilege and the most pleasurable experience.
I will remember it for its outstanding beauty, surroundings and the cleanliness and service, the food was of the highest standard
I will also remember it as I proposed to my partner and she accepted, we are that impressed with this hotel we have decided to hold our marriage ceremony there Thank you fro making my weekend complete
What ever yiou are doing keep it up and you will see us again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire