My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Victoria Hotel and stayed for an extended weekend with friends and family. The location is stunning and the weather was amazing for November. The accommodation was great with each room being very individual. The day itself was perfect and everything ran like clockwork. Andrew and his staff could not have done more. The day was tailored to us and was everything and more than we hoped for. The food was excellent, perhaps the portions were even too big, if that is a bad thing! The staff were always helpful and nothing was an issue even when we miscalculated the number of people for dinner or when I locked the key in the room again. We will definitely visit again and can highly recommend the hotel whether for an event or just a general visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire