My dear bride and I return to England on a trip down memory lane. Living in the States now, we go home to Blighty very couple of years, but have always geared our trips to be with family. This time, May of 13, we took off to the Yorkshire hills and coast with the intent to stay at the Grand Hotel, Scarborough, where had honeymooned in 1970. We drove to the door, walked in, and immediately walked out, it smelled musty and mucky. We drove onto Robin Hoods Bay, staying two nights at the Victoria Hotel. Sea facing room, old fashioned tub, great bar food and a really quality restaurant. We will be going back, sooner the better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire