We have stopped at The Victoria many times over the last 27 years because of it's location and friendly atmosphere. It has recently been given a major upgrade which has really enhanced it's character and comfort.
There are spectacular views over the bay and an interesting, steep walk to the old village
A word of warning for Southerners, the food is great and comes in Yorkshire servings! Their steaks in particular are really seriously good, as are the breakfasts.
Really friendly and attentive service.
We travelled 176 miles to get there and are going back in the Autumn, that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire