This is the first holiday alone since being widowed last year to Robin Hoods Bay. A place close to our hearts. Everyone of the members of staff whom I met, treat me with such kindness and made me feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is beautiful I stayed in room 6 which has an amazing view of the beautiful Bay and is very well furnished. The evening meals are to die for, absolutely delicious. I will definitely be coming back. Special thanks to Susie and
Ryan for their kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire