just got home after a wonderful weekend in robin hoods bay we have stayed at this hotel before in another room but this time we got room 14. Avoid at all cost pay a bit more for a better room although 75 pounds is expensive. We love the hotel the views are brilliant, so are the staff but i felt cheated with the room the victoria should not use this room again as a double room we will go back but not to room 14
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire