Loved the location of the Hotel and the warm friendly atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and always on hand to help or advise. Andrew gave us a very warm welcome and made our Pearl Wedding Anniversary stay special. We ate in the hotel restaurant in the evenings and loved the meals but just about managed to eat a lovely dessert as well. We look forward to visiting again and would gladly recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire