stayed at the victoria 30-31 may 2014 arrived at 6.30 pm parking was tight but because we were guests Andrea asked one of the staff to accomadate us checked in room 15 bit of noise from the near by extractors from the kitchens but unless you retire to bed early they are switched off i have stayed at the victoria before and never come away disappointed i would and do recommend this hotel to freinds and collegues because of the location and panoramic views of the bay i look forward to staying at the victoria hotel in the near future thanks Andy and your wonderful staff for making are stay a very pleasent and comfortable weekend keep up the good work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire