Stayed in Robin Hoods Bay for three nights last week, and had the hotel recommended to us, despite the fact that we had several drinks in their bar, the staff informed me that I could not be given the pass word for the wifi because I was not a resident, I found this very annoying and petty in this day and age where nearly everywhere you visit these days has complimentary wifi.
I would suggest that you perhaps consider letting all your customers have access and not just the ones staying with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire