visited the Victoria for dinner whilst staying in Whitby with family, Never thought I'd say the place could get any better,having stayed at the Victoria on three occasions with friends and always had a fantastic stay each time, decided to take our family along for dinner one eve the meal was outstanding, my son ordered the steak and said it was the best he'd ever had everyone was delighted with their meal, both my Husband and I only felt the longing to book another weekend away at this truly beautiful hotel, staff as always very polite and obliging. will definitely be booking soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire