“Wonderful stay, wonderful host!”
Review of The Villa

The Villa
Lincoln UK
“Wonderful stay, wonderful host!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Our first visit to The Villa and what a wonderful experience it was. The Guest house is very well situated and is immaculately clean and very comfortable. Jane (the host) could not do more for us, making us extremely welcome upon our arrival and throughout our stay. A massive thanks to her for making our stay such a fabulous experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Basildon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Landlady was amazing. Friendly, helpful and very cheerful. My daughter and I had a lovely nights stay. It is perfect for a nice walk to the bay. Excellent breakfast the next morning with an amazing choice of foods to choose from. Would recommend this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sydney NSW
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at the end of our C2C walk. Karen was very welcoming. The rooms are large and clean. Location is great, handy to everything in town. If you are in Robin Hoods Bay, you wouldn't want to stay anywhere else

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My friend and I had a lovely two night stay at the Villa, Jane was a great hostess and made us feel very welcome. We got to meet other guests as we all sat round her lovely big dining table for breakfast. I would definitely stay here again if I am lucky enough to come again next year.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very good reviews for a lovely hostess and friendly ,helpful with my enquiries.very close to all the pubs and resteraunts and a welcome rest after 2 weeks walking the coast to coast.would recommend this b and b to anyone who wants a relaxing and informal stay with very clean rooms !!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Final stop on my C2C walk and very nice it was. The room was large with a very comfortable bed. Everything was clean and room had everything I needed. I had to make an early start the following morning and the landlady helped me out arranging my taxi and letting me have and making some toast for me before the normal breakfast time. Great place to stay at the end of my trip.

• Stayed August 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Very clean and comfortable Victorian property and beautifully decorated. Excellent breakfast, which Jane kindly laid for us in the garden.
Beautiful situation within the village, which is itself, delightful, Our hostess was very welcoming, and could not do enough for us, and I would wholeheartedly recommend staying here to anyone.
Also two minutes from frequent bus route to Whitby and Scarborough.
Will certainly be returning.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple