We stayed for a couple of nights in order to give enough time to visit Beamish Open Air Museum and York both of which are not far away. We found it comfortable with pleasant and helpful staff. As our room was at the rear we were not bothered by any noise from the main road. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast and evening meals which we found to be very good. The second night the restaurant was very busy and we were served very promptly with a reasonably priced meal which we enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner is ideally located for both the business and leisure traveller. This landmark hotel is on the junction of the A1 and the A66 near Darlington, and close to the towns of Catterick and Stockton-on-Tees with Middlesbrough just a short drive away. Whether you are visiting the area for a business or leisure stay or simply breaking your journey you can be assured a great stay. You will be staying on the doorstep to the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales and the delightful medieval market town of Richmond. If you are staying a little longer you won't be disappointed. The hotel has 91 bedrooms, an Italian Restaurant and leisure facilities adjacent to the hotel for guests which include a pool and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel Scotch Corner
- Scotch Corner Hotel
- Corner Hotel Scotch
- Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner North Yorkshire