Stayed here on the 27th for 1 night to attend a wedding at nearby Middleton Lodge,Hotel has been refurbished to a good standard all rooms nice and modern with plenty of space,fridge in room with water and fruit juice at no cost,all staff from front desk to bars really polite and helpful, had food in the bar only but that was really nice and fresh,didn't have breakfast but was told by our friends that is was of good standard.Health club attached which you can you use free of charge. All in all great place to stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner is ideally located for both the business and leisure traveller. This landmark hotel is on the junction of the A1 and the A66 near Darlington, and close to the towns of Catterick and Stockton-on-Tees with Middlesbrough just a short drive away. Whether you are visiting the area for a business or leisure stay or simply breaking your journey you can be assured a great stay. You will be staying on the doorstep to the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales and the delightful medieval market town of Richmond. If you are staying a little longer you won't be disappointed. The hotel has 91 bedrooms, an Italian Restaurant and leisure facilities adjacent to the hotel for guests which include a pool and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel Scotch Corner
- Scotch Corner Hotel
- Corner Hotel Scotch
- Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner North Yorkshire