This hotel is great if you are just wanting a standard room, no frills. It is clean, cheap and the full English breakfast was delicious.
I give it five stars as they allowed us to check in considerably early and the staff were very catering to all our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner is ideally located for both the business and leisure traveller. This landmark hotel is on the junction of the A1 and the A66 near Darlington, and close to the towns of Catterick and Stockton-on-Tees with Middlesbrough just a short drive away. Whether you are visiting the area for a business or leisure stay or simply breaking your journey you can be assured a great stay. You will be staying on the doorstep to the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales and the delightful medieval market town of Richmond. If you are staying a little longer you won't be disappointed. The hotel has 91 bedrooms, an Italian Restaurant and leisure facilities adjacent to the hotel for guests which include a pool and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel Scotch Corner
- Scotch Corner Hotel
- Corner Hotel Scotch
- Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner North Yorkshire