The Maltsters Country Inn
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$50
US$70
All reviewsthe pubnew ownersbirthday mealsuperb foodlovely mealpuddinghis teama real gemlandlordmerlinvenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Once again a warm friendly welcome, lovely fresh clean room. Thank you for a lovely family breakfast.( family live in the village and came for breakfast.) You're a great couple and we look forward to our stay new years eve.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I took my family for a meal out to this lovely little pub when I visited home, I was very pleased with the service. The staff couldn't have been more polite, and the food tasted really good. I'll be returning again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Had a great night great food proper pub atmosphere don't know why people gave bad reviews all I experienced was friendly good service with a smile which makes a refreshing change from past owners all I can say is give it a chance you won't regret it

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal the new owners went out there way to make us feel welcome and made our evening very special. thank you very much Sarah and Kevin it was really good and you made our anniversary great we will defiantly be coming back in the near future

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We used to very much enjoy eating here and I try very hard not to give bad reviews but I am afraid I need to share how disappointed I was with this pub. I guess the fact that it was practically empty when we called in on a Friday lunch time could have given us an idea. The menu was very limited, service very slow and I was given a meal that I had not ordered with the excuse that what I had ordered was not available ?! My husband's meal was poorly presented with very basic mashed potato and vegetables. I ordered another dish but 15 minutes later I was still waiting, my husband had nearly finished his meal and I could not wait any longer so I cancelled my meal. We were still charged full price for what we had had. We felt very let down and won't be visiting again, it's a shame and some teething problems are to be expected when a place is under new ownership but this was not acceptable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple