First visit to this hotel and I was most pleasantly surprised. I and the people I was travelling with all said you do get allot for what you pay for. Room are a decent size, clean and well equipped. Food choices are good and staff are helpful and welcoming.
Two areas for improvement that would have pushed the score to 5/5.
1. Room ventilation. The warm night made the room stuffy even with the window open. A fan or similar would have helped
2. One or two more staff in bar/restaurant/kitchen. The staff were so busy our evening meal took over an hour to arrive.
Overall. Very good value and would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel & Restaurant Rugby East is just off the M1 motorway, with good access to the M6 and the region’s major road network, the Ibis Rugby East offers free parking and en suite rooms at great-value rates. Just a few hundred meters from junction 18 of the M1, the Ibis Rugby East has a convenient location, whether you are visiting Rugby on business or exploring the area as a tourist. The hotel’s excellent access to the M40, the M69, the M42, the A14, the A5 and A45 means that all that the region has to offer is within easy reach. All of the en suite rooms have tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access available throughout the Hotel FREE off charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Ibis Rugby East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rugby East Hotel Crick