Greenville Inn
Comfort Inn(Greenville)
Ambassador Motel(Union City)
Brookeville Inn(Brookville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I expected a well-worn but clean room & that's what I got. On the upside, it's quiet. Downside--both mattresses were in need of replacement---they were a bit saggy & soft, and room (and external door) locks used actual metal keys, not electronic key cards. Staff was friendly. Restaurant was closed & looked to be for sale when I was there 4/6/13. If I were going to Greenville again, though, I'd stay there again because it was very convenient to my destination.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Make the Greenville Inn your first choice when traveling in or near Greenville, Ohio. Family owned, pleasant, casual atmosphere. Includes a breakfast buffet with a choice of self-help items such as make-your-own waffles.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet and away from the street. Easy access to the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2012

i have stayed at the Greenville inn more than ten times. On the last stay it was better than all the last nine. They updated the tempeture control in the room as well as new pillows. If the quality keeps raising ill we bring all my business back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2012

It's a bit more dated than the pictures online lead you to believe. In fact, it has kind of an old dormitory feeling to it. The lack of grounds maintenance creates a bit of a run down feeling on the outside -- such as weeds growing through cracks all over the parking lot. The continental breakfast was underwhelming. A nightcap would have been nice; however, the bar & restaurant wasn't open during our stay. Not a place we'd be willing to return to.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LtColRiley
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I enjoyed my stay it was quiet and clean the staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know . the rates were reasonable

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business