“Great pretzel app! Ok prices, decent food.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 42 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
North Port, Florida
“Great pretzel app! Ok prices, decent food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

First visit at jts. my husband and i came around 2 when it wasnt busy at all. staff was overall friendly. The menu pictures to me look bad. I think they need to retake the pics because we were hesitant to order things based off the pics but happy when we got them. By far the best thing were the pretzels with cheese dip. wow they were soft inside and deep fried so a little crunch. very tastey, would return for those. my husband was dissapointed with the chicken tacos. though they tasted good, well average, it was a small portion for $10. we go to several mex places just as good for about half the price. he would try something else next time. the fries were also good, little to crunchy for my personal taste but not bad portion. Our waitress was average. she could of checked back more but wasnt to bad. The main reason i rated very good instead of average was because of the pretzels and most our meal was good and well priced. We plan to return again soon and maybe try the pizza or wings.

• Visited December 2013

Canada
“Pays to take a walk and see what's out there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Although JT's is nothing fancy and may be a "bar and grill' type of restaurant, they make sure that their extensive menu is served up fresh and hot and at a great price. The staff is friendly and the buffalo chicken I had on a ciabatta bun was excellent. The sauce was a perfect blend of taste and spice, not too hot but just right. The portions are generous so go hungry. If you are just passing through Greenville or in between appointments, JT's is a great place to stop in and grab a comfortable bite. JT's is a chain so I would think that they are a good choice wherever they may be but since this is the only one I have been to, I am going on faith.

• Visited October 2013