“Relaxing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greenville
Wayman's Corner Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Greenville B&B and Inns
Columbus, Ohio
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Stayed over Memorial weekend. I must say when I first pulled up I was hesitant because of curb appeal. However, inside was GREAT! We were greeted by Vicky who we found to be warm, inviting and informative. The house was decorated nicely, spacious and relaxing. The rooftop retreat was big and comfortable. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rickbeer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Wien, Österreich
Reviewed 22 April 2011

I travelled with my family to Greenville in april 2011. First we wanted to book our romms in the traditional hotels like Holiday Inn or Comfort Inn.
But then we decided for the Bed and Breakfast of Mrs. Vicky Root - Waymans Corner.
And...it was the best solution for our stay.

First of all I have to say that the whole house is CLEAN. A very important factor. The owner, Mrs. Vicky has a good and lovely hand for decoration.

We booked two rooms. One in the ground floor and the rooftop suite. Both of them
were really nice. The rooftop is much more bigger and seems to be very new.

In the morning Mrs. Vicky made a wonderful breakfast for us.

This B&B is located in the centre of Greenville - so every location in the surrounding
is reachable very easy.

In the street there is enough place to park a car.

I can recommend this B&B very much. If you search a cosy home in a familal athmosphere you are absolutely on the right place.

Thank you, Mrs. Vicky, for three wonderful days in your retreat in the heart of Ohio.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank CaptainMJ
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 June 2010

From the moment we entered your inn we knew that we had found ourselves a relaxing retreat for our midweek getaway. The reason for our stay in the area to see the Kitchenaid factory. The first morning at breakfast, which was simply wonderful, Vicky sat down with us and gave us so many other places in the area to take in while we visited Greenville. After a day of sightseeing we relaxed on the large porch just outside our room. The innkeeper Vicky is a gem. If you are looking for a relaxing retreat, a delicious breakfast and warm, friendly and informative innkeeper, you are sure to enjoy your stay here. We had a great time. Lots of things to see and do in the area just minutes from the B & B. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dreamsaverz
southern IL
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I just got home from my 5th stay at Wayman's Corner. Every time is better than the first. Vicky, the owner, is so sweet and goes above and beyond to make me comfortable, cater to my wants and wishes. The food is to die for, the house is SO clean. The decor is lovely. Sometimes I just stand and look at the room the way a person would look at a painting in a museum. I go to Greenville for a knitting retreat, which I enjoy, but the Wayman's Corner would be worth the 850 mile round trip even without the retreat

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank singingfran
Illinois
Reviewed 8 November 2009

My friends & I arrived at Wayman's Corner Friday afternoon 11/6/09 for a knitting retreat in Greenville. I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful the home is, how awesome the food is & how friendly the owners are. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous and we really felt pampered the whole weekend. The breakfast table was stunning & the aroma heavenly!! We also had the luxury to laugh & knit in the living room until the wee hours of the morning. It was a shame to leave but alas... real life called.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank coffey-house
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 11 October 2009

Our kids gave us a stay in this historic small town as an anniversary gift, and they chose well. Vicky, the owner, gave us our choice of rooms, since it was a quiet weekend, and made us feel very much at home. The facility was quiet, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. Rooms were spacious and bright, with access to a cozy 2nd-floor porch which, unfortunately, we could not take advantage of because of the unseasonably chilly weather. The house sits on a quiet residential street within walking distance of downtown. The neighborhood is quiet at night and I was surprised to find myself sleeping more than 8 hours -- I average 6. Breakfast was delicious and Vicky is a delightful conversationalist. It was a great stay.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FamilyTravelSeries
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 3 October 2009

We were in the Greenville area visiting a relative and had a delightful stay at Wayman's. The sheets are so soft and luxurious that we didn't want to get up, but Vicky's breakfast was worth dragging ourselves out of bed. Wonderful hospitality, quaint surroundings, delicious breakfast -- what more could we ask for? Dave & Cheryl

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cmax52
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 3 in Greenville
Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Hampton Inn Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 9 in Troy
Seldom Scene Meadow Bed & Breakfast

Been to Wayman's Corner Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!