We stayed at fawsley hall hotel as part of a deal with secret escapes. It is such a grand and exquisite hotel. The rooms were very large and beautiful. Breakfast was amazing, the chef would cook you what you wanted & it was very tasty. The hotel itself was large and has beautiful surroundings. I had a massage at the spa and staff were friendly and professional. It was fun walking around exploring the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in tradition and history, Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Northamptonshire is a beautiful country house hotel surrounded by formal gardens and parkland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 1760s. It was a home built for entertaining: Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and other monarchs all enjoyed its fine hospitality, and that tradition continues to this day. The hotel has been awarded 4 AA red stars and 2 Rosettes for its Cedar Restaurant, which offers a host of treats, not least of which is afternoon tea, a much loved tradition within our walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawsley Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Hotel Fawsley
- Hall Fawsley
- Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa Northamptonshire