“Trading post Kettering”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The food was cold, small portions and the staff were rude. I have been here several times and always regretted it.

3  Thank Molly P

Reviewed 15 June 2012

hmmm im sure Steff loves being called the OLDER waiter lol ... we eat here on a regular basis and have only occasionally had a bad meal which has always been sorted ... the service is always good and the staff polite and efficient ... Julie and Haydn have taught them all well ....... all in all we would recommend the Trading Post to anyone

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Been to this establishment on a few occasions. Great menu,service and overall ambience. We really enjoyed the older waiter who cracked jokes and told a good story. What a funny guy, Stef was his name, Could not fault it in any way.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

This is a nice pub with a lovely play park for the kids.
My daughter had the carvery and it was lovely.
My friend and her daughter, my partner and I ordered off the menu and all of our meals were disappointing. The chicken in my partner's burger and friend's daughter's dippers was only just cooked, and all were saturated in grease, clearly having just been chucked in the deep fat fryer. My sweet red pepper tart was diabolical.
You don't expect fine dining in these places, to be fair, but the prices were not consistent. They do have certain deals on certain days and at certain times, so it is possible to fill up cheaply. Unfortunately, we got the cheap food but not the cheap price :(
That said, I would be happy to be return because, I reiterate, the pub is lovely - and enourmous - with masses of seating indoors and out, and the kids loved the park. Staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.
I'll just order something safer next time :)

Reviewed 28 May 2012

has a good varied menu with sensible prices and pleasant service