Kettering Park Hotel and Spa
US$88
US$83
US$55
Travelodge
Barton Hall Hotel(Barton Seagrave)
US$80
US$73
US$60
US$76
PremierInn.com
All reviewsfresh milklovely hotelcomplimentary waterlovely poollittle touchessteam roomcoffee machinean industrial estatewedding guestsrestaurant stafffamily roomenjoyable staywedding venuea lovely staysaturday nightplenty of parkingevening meal
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Excellent hotel. Very impressed with hotel and staff. This is the first time we have used a Shire hotel and I'm impressed. This is a rather new hotel and found rooms are a good size and everything would expect. Nice touch was fresh milk in the room fridge rather than the normal milk tubes. Food in the hotel was also very good. Had evening meal which was well worth the money. Breakfast was of a good standard and you can have things like scrambled egg made to order. Hotel is in a business park but you would never know as the gardens are well landscaped and nice to sit out in. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
KetteringManager, General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to learn that you've been able to enjoy the hospitality and service that we pride ourselves on.

Shire Hotels is a small collection of hotels, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Kettering Park Hotel and Spa in the near future, or even to one of are sister properties.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Used this as a base for visiting family for a birthday celebration. Good quality accommodation, nice sized family room which was well appointed. Busy at breakfast but very friendly service, food was freshly cooked and regularly replaced. Despite the staff being busy they were attentive and checked regularly that everything was okay. Did not have time to use the pool or spa but it looked great. Gardens are lovely and very well kept.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
KetteringManager, General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Kettering Park Hotel and Spa.

I hope you had an enjoyable family celebration, and I hope you'll be able to return to the hotel in the near future to enjoy the Spa and Gardens, which you missed out on during this most recent stay.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Large hotel on the edge of the A14. The hotel has fitness centre and swimming pool.
Ive stayed a few times and the hotel seems busiest in the week.

The hotel is clean, well kept and the staff are all friendly. Huge carpark available.

The rooms have everything you need, tvs, kettle, iron etc.

The Park is by far the best hotel in the area however prices are, in my opinion high. Rooms are generally always more than £100 which for an East Midlands hotel that borders a dual carriageway and business park is excessive.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

I'm delighted to learn that you enjoy the hotel, the facilities we have to offer and of course the team. We get so many wonderful comments about them and I will happily share these with them.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Have never wrote a review before but really felt compelled to after my visit. After a rotten week at work on a Thursday afternoon on a limb decided to book an overnight stay for myself and my partner. The lady on the phone was so helpful throughout. Got to the hotel and everyone was so attentive, room was immaculate, bottle of prosecco was delivered within 5 minutes of settling in. Dinner was the best meal myself and my partner have ever eaten and the waitress couldn't have done more to help. The drinks flowed throughout the evening and breakfast was delivered to our room the next morning. The spa was lovely in the morning and check out was a breeze. So impressed with everything we will definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your first review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to learn that your first review comes after your first stay with us at the Kettering Park Hotel and Spa.

I know the team will be delighted to learn about your comments.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The staff is friendly. The food is good. The rooms and hotel are clean. The decor could be updated a bit, but I think it's part of the concept. Decent bar. Well located for local business. Good connections to road network.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
KetteringManager, General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for your review.

I'm delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hotel. I hope we'll be able to welcome you back sooner rather than later.