Kettering Park Hotel and Spa
US$83
US$81
US$87
Travelocity
Barton Hall Hotel(Barton Seagrave)
US$81
US$74
US$61
US$72
PremierInn.com
All reviewsfresh milklovely hotelcomplimentary waterlovely poollittle touchessteam roomcoffee machinean industrial estatewedding guestsrestaurant stafffamily roomenjoyable staywedding venuea lovely staysaturday nightplenty of parkingevening meal
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We booked the KPH for our wedding day and cuoldnt wish for a better venue the staff were amazing from Connor – the porter to reception staff such as Francesca they all made check in seamless. and it was as if nothing was a fuss or hassle for them. Professional throughout.

Emma the events manager

Emma has been amazing, attentive, tolerant and above all professional. We had copious amounts of meetings with Emma (fine tuning) and every time she was delight. She showed interest in our wedding and it felt as though she was on our journey with us. She helped us plan our day and can’t fault her. What a credit to KPH.

George (A.K.A the ledge)

Where do I even begin to write this. The man is a complete legend. I must have been the most nervous/annoying groom he has had to deal with and quite possibly since time began.
On the morning of the wedding George met me in reception; and to be honest it felt like I had a second best man. He never left my side or that’s how it felt.

The way he managed our day was perfect, From getting me to the registrar, ensuring I had a drink, finding my hat when I lost it and even to the unexpected guests . George told me that it wasn’t an issue and that it would be sorted. and it was. As i say complete legend.

The food was outstanding all of our guests have said that as weddings go it was among some of the best food they have tasted and quite frankly I would have to agree.

All in all my wife and I cannot fault our wedding day, your venue, the grounds or your staff. We are looking forward to staying with you guys again; even if it is just around the corner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PConnolly-Short
KetteringManager, General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Perry, it was a pleasure to be able to discuss your comments in person.

I was delighted to learn that as a team the hotel lived up to all expectations and ensured that your special day, was exactly that, Special.

We look forward to seeing you at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

As always, a very comfortable stay. Very friendly and helpful staff and good food. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped. Only comment would is that the air con is a little noisy on warm nights.
We'll be back when next in town.
Keep it up.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jmbmwr1200gs

Thank you for leaving your comments.

I will liaise with Maintenance to ensure that the air conditioning system is working efficiently. I hope that we'll be welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Like the previous reviewer, I attended a wedding at this hotel and stayed for two nights, how I wish it had been for more. Everything to do with the wedding was excellent and expertly arranged. The hotel's food, decor, gardens, bedrooms and spa are of a very high standard and all of the staff were helpful and friendly. I will definitely go back and stay. This is what all hotels should be like.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank FranTaylor2014

Thank you for taking to Trip Advisor to leave your comments.

I appreciate all feedback and I know the team will be delighted to learn of your comments and that their efforts have made the difference on such a special day for your friends.

We hope we'll be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for two nights. This was to attend the wedding of two great friend which was also held at the hotel. The staff on arrival were very friendly and welcoming. We also found that nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The lady from housekeeping was so nice and helpful. The wedding was a magical day for my friends and this was due to George who was in charge of all the proceedings from beginning to end. Will definitely be stay there again!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Christine B
KetteringManager, General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your friends wedding day and that the team here have been able to stand out and make the stay all that much better.

I will be speaking with George and conveying my personal thanks and gratitude for the levels of service he has shown on such a special day.

Hopefully we'll be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Recently went to the bar and restaurant at Kettering Park Hotel and Spa and all I can say is fantastic. The food was amazing and the staff were very nice too. The pork tenderloin is definitely the best I have tasted. Will be going back very soon for another meal!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank spd69

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted to learn that your visit to the Restaurant and Bar was an enjoyable one and I know Chef and the team in the restaurant will be delighted to learn of your comments.

If I can offer a couple of recommendations for your next visit, the Taste of the Regions table is an absolute delight as a starter, and one of my personal favourites for main course is the Mixed Fish Grill, just perfect for a summers evening, enjoying a spot of Alfresco Dining! But be sure to leave some room for the Chef's homemade Sticky Toffee Pudding.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.