“Exellent”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Gave this restaurant a first try for a takeaway. First class food and very very fast service. Will be using again very soon and will certainly be going for a sit down meal in the future. Well done guys. Impressed !!!!

1  Thank russell y
Chand M, Owner at Nazreen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you very much for your review and the nice comments, and thank you for choosing Nazreen for your take away meal. we are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your meal.

We truly appreciate your business and grateful that you have chosen Nazreen. We were privileged to have the oppurtunity to serve you and look forward to continuing to serve you in future, and should you have any suggestions how we can serve you even more better, please do not hesitate to drop us a note or call in.
Our commitment to providing you with the best food and service is our primary goal. once again thank you.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Had a few beers out with friends and we were hungry after so recommended Nazreens.

Great to see happy staff who sat who welcomed us into the restaurant. A few crisp pints of cobra and into the starter.

For our mains I told my guests to say what they fancied in regards to taste and texture. My request was mixed meat, dry curry about madras hot with chilli and garlic. I don't know what it was called but along with my guests, all meals were amazing!

If I have guests from out of town I will always recommend the Nazreen - it's amazing!

A++ guys .... go try it!

3  Thank Stuart W
Chand M, Manager at Nazreen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Stewart

Thanks for a great review. We love it when our customers are so positive about our food and service, as making you happy makes us happy! we aim to offer all our customers innovative and delicious food, combined with great service and our staff really appreciates it when this is really recognised by our customers. we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

kind regard's

Reviewed 19 July 2014

It is very refreshing to be greeted at the front door,have your hand shook,shown to your seat and be made extremely welcome by an excellent manager and staff who for me gave the best service i have ever received in an indian restaurant.The food itself was very good,and served fairly quickly too,this restaurant is a smaller one but more personal too.I had the sheek kebab starter and my wife sampled their bhajis,both extremely good.I had the jalfrezi tikka main with mushroom rice with chapatis which were all of a very good standard.It is the staff who give this place that extra little bit of quality.We are returning next month.Highly recommended and thanks again.Mr starr and mrs starr.

1  Thank shane s
Chand M, Owner at Nazreen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Mr & Mrs Starr.Thank you for visiting Nazreen Restaurant and for posting such a great review. We aim to offer all our customers High quality and delicious food, combined with great service, and our team really appreciates it when this is really recognised by experienced reviewers like you. We look forward to seeing again next month and again we will do our utmost to make your meal and evening enjoyable and one to remember. Thank you for your support.

Regards
Salman

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great food and service all around. Cooked to suit individuals requirements. Humble and thoughtful staff that cannot do enough for their customers. There is a lot of competition in Burton Latimer when it comes to Indian food, however the Nazreen cannot be faulted and it seems they still value the custom. I always look forward to returning

2  Thank northantslocal
Chand M, Manager at Nazreen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Luke r

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your meal, serving our customers with quality food combined with a excellent service is our primary goal, it makes us happy when we know that our customers are happy, Thank you for dining in at Nazreen we look forward to seeing you again soon.

kind regard's

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Thank you for a lovely meal. Attentive service, humour, delicious food and a willingness to make sure that guests are served to their liking. An excellent experience when we visited the town and the restaurant.

2  Thank gillypage
Chand M, Manager at Nazreen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to Nazreen.

We very much appreciate all the guest feedback we receive as this enables us to view the restaurant from a guest prospective.

I'm delighted that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me on the below details.

Kind regards