“Excellent hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 6 Silverstone B&B and Inns
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

My partner and I had a lovely time during our stay at the Silverstone B&B! The room was spacious and spotless, the breakfast was top quality, and the owners were very friendly and welcoming! The B&B is ideally located, within walking distance of the village if you fancy a pub meal or a drink in the evening and is also only a 5 minute walk from Silverstone Race Course! We will definitely be back in the future for another stay!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

A friend and I stayed two nights while watching the GP2 racing at Silverstone Circuit. Guest house only a relatively short walk from the circuit. Compact yet comfy room, very friendly hosts, lovely breakfast in an absolutely amazing dining room that looks like a church, with a glass topped well in the floor that the chairs sat on! I forgot my I-phone charger, so was lent one by our hosts for the weekend - thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I rang Elaine on the afternoon of my stay and she was very accommodating and agreed to wait up til 10.30pm when I was due to arrive. She couldn't have been more polite or welcoming considering the late hour and my last minute booking. Cosy room opening out onto the garden with en-suite, tea & coffee making facilities, TV & free wifi. Breakfast was delicious and the house is a travellers treasure trove of interesting and beautiful things. Thanks again!

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

Four of us stayed here as we were attending a wedding at Whittlebury Park. We got the ground floor rooms which were adjoining and opened on to the lovely garden. Peter and Elaine arranged for the local taxi company to take us to our venue and to pick us up at the end of the evening. The hosts were really nice and friendly and made us very welcome. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the area. Very good value for money including the excellent breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Farnborough, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

My daughter and I have just returned home having spent 4 fabulous nights at Pete & Elaine's! This was our third year of staying there. Pete & Elaine make you feel so at home - like one of the family! We were lucky to get one of the down floor rooms opening out onto their wonderful back garden and CHICKEN!!! The room and beds were so comfortable and the free wifi very much appreciated. What can I tell you about breakfast that has not already been mentioned? I have never seen so much choice and all cooked to perfection! Pete & Elaine were so obliging - I was having to change my order daily because of a bug I managed to pick up (NOT from their food I hasten to add!). In fact, on the day I could not manage any breakfast, Elaine sent me off to the race track with 2 bottles of water so I would not dehydrate. When you are sat at the dining table take a look down at your feet ....... yes, you are sat over a well! Don't panic, there is a strong piece of reinforced glass between you and it!
The only way I feel this B&B could be improved is to be INSIDE Silverstone race-track rather than a few minutes walk from it!
Thanks Pete & Elaine - hopefully see you same time next year!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Their bed was as comfortable as mine (which means a lot). The hospitality given by Pete & Elaine Dyer (the proprietors) was exemplary. I felt welcome, and at home, from the moment I walked in. This is really a lovely place to stay. There is a huge garden at the back with lots of their sweet chickens running around, which will provide your eggs for breakfast ~ should you wish. The owners are sociable & so kind - even giving me a lift to The White Horse pub in the village (which I also recommend highly ~ excellent fish n chips n mushy peas ~ great chef, really knows what he is doing with his Everards Tiger Bitter beer batter... for £5.50 on a Friday night Wow !). Anyhow, back to the bedroom: super comfy, great duvets & pillows. Clean, tidy and just everything you want from a B&B. I was really lucky to just happen on this place by a random search on the net & a recommendation by another B&B owner who was unable to look after me, as he was going into hospital... Coffee, tea & mineral water all laid out in your room, chickens singing in the garden in the morning, freeview tv & wifi etc as standard. Brian, the local taxi driver, is most £ reasonable. Good village shop. Apparently a fabulous butcher too. Add into the equation all the people I met in the village were very friendly... Wouldn't it be wonderful if everywhere one went made you feel as good. And as for the cost of the place, I have spent twice the price and been a quarter as satisfied in the last 6 months. Indeed, within 10 minutes of getting through the door I asked if I could stay another night - no problem was the answer... & in fact, if I didn't have to do other things later today, I would be sorely tempted to ask if I might stay another night... Very highly tempted, but needs must. Thanks to Pete & Elaine for a super break. Northants tourist authority take note next time you are handing out the rosettes... These folk deserve one. I dare say you should book several years in advance if you wish to stay at GrandPrix time...

• Stayed April 2013
stoke-on-trent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stayed at the Silverstone bed and breakfast overnight as we had a tour of the world famous circuit and single seater experience.Pete and Elaine were more than welcoming showed us to our room,gave us a breakfast menu to choose what we would like.later that evening they gave us directions to the local public house in the village(approx 10 minute walk)even offered us the use of a brolly.
The room we stayed in was on the ground floor and en-suite it was clean and very well equipped with tea/coffee making facilities,tv/dvd and a selection of dvds.
Breakfast was served right on the time we requested in a beautiful dining room,i had the full english and my wife had the biggest bowl of porridge I've ever seen.
In summary the overnight we had was excellent and added to the enjoyment of a brilliant weekend.we would definitely stay here here again if we could get booked in.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverstone
Premier Inn Silverstone
Hotel Campanile Northampton
Hotel Campanile Northampton
#16 of 29 in Northampton
Premier Inn Northampton West (Harpole) Hotel

Been to Silverstone Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!