“Lotus Evora Experience”

Trowbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lotus Evora Experience”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Loved every minute of this! Still on a high! Can't wait to do it again! Highly recommended! Spectators enjoyed it to!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jane S

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Give this a miss.”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My husband was given a 'single-seater experience' as a gift so I accompanied him to take some photos. It was not at all clear where we had to go once we got to Silverstone and we had to ask several people.
It was the hottest day of the year and where I had to wait while he was in a pre-drive briefing was very hot with loud music and racing simulator machines making even more noise.
Eventually I went over to the track with him and watched him do several laps. There was very little shade and there seemed to be a heat (or pollution?) haze. He finished and got his printout and we went back to the Experience headquarters and I said I would buy some ice cream. There were NO prices at all and the staff said at first £5 for 2 small tubs of ice cream and then changed the total to £9. No receipt either. Having felt ripped-off by this I didn't buy the photos they were promoting at the centre.
My husband did enjoy this experience but as a spectator I felt the facilities left a lot to be desired. The lack of prices in the snack bar are probably contravening all sorts of trade legislation but you live and learn. Don't bother with being a spectator.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Judith F
Worcestershire
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“R8 GREAT”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My Partner loved the R8 Experience, its his third trip to Silverstone, he has had two Aston Martin drives, and has thoroughly enjoyed them all, I can say it took ages for the smile to ware off his face, I paid for the in-car video, and photo, it was fantastic, the whole experience is fantastic, the drivers are brilliant, and I am now working on a Porches and Bentley Drive.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Dawn S
Clitheroe UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“fantastic day out”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This was a surprise retirement gift from my employer and it was a day to remember forever. I felt like a child in a sweet shop with the numerous cars to drive - rally car, Cartman, landrover, DB8, Nissan, Magane, Ferrari, single seater racing car, R8, Aston Martin and a passenger ride with professional touring car driver in Lotus. Excellent instruction, breakfast and lunch included with the price. The whole day was well organised with photos included. The day was fun with presentation at end of the day. Not a cheap day out but as a special gift/occasion, worth the money.

Visited May 2013