“Absolutely Fantastic Service!”

Premier Inn Silverstone
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Silverstone
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed for one night at the Premier Inn Silverstone and were blown away by the service we received. Check in was fast and friendly, rooms were clean and spacious. The location is perfect for Silverstone - literally 2 miles away from the track. Most importantly however was the service received in the Green Man Pub, Clayton and his team are remarkable. There was an item on the menu that my son really wanted but that they had sold out of so instead of just brushing us off and asking him to order something else the team made more from scratch for him - a real treat. The food quality was fabulous and the price was right too. Breakfast was cooked to order - far better than the usual Premier Inn breakfast. A huge thank you from all of us - we'll definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
SophieParker_90, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Jen G,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review!

I'm so please to hear about the service you received in the Green Man. We work so hard to give our guests an enjoyable stay and they play a huge part in this.

I was going to suggest that you leave them a review, but I've seen you've already done one! Clayton, the front of house staff and chefs all work so hard and we are pleased to see everyone’s efforts have been noticed.

I hope you had a safe trip home and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here for one night before a race day at Silverstone. Perfect location as the circuit is a 10 min drive away, so if you have an early start it's just right! Rooms very clean and spacious and breakfast was part buffet but the full English was cooked to order. All very fresh and served with a smile! The hotel is actually at the rear of the Green Man Pub, a traditional English pub,so convenient for food and drink in the eve, as well as the breakfast being served there too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear debbieg3,

As you've said we are perfectly placed for Silverstone and being next to the Green Man works so well as we are a one-stop shop so to speak.

I hope you enjoyed race day at Silverstone and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Clean, tidy with all the usual premier inn facilities you expect. This however, stands above many others and deserves a mention because of the staff. They are very good, nothing too much trouble and always cheerful. Even if your stay is only a short stop over like ours you get the kind of service I would have liked in larger, more expensive establishments I haven't bothered reviewing in the last year. I have become very familiar with the premier inn breakfasts over the years and that's one of the reasons I keep using them, this one was as good as ever. Nice little place, price is right, give this one a go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SophieParker_90, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Silverstone, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear KEEF1971,

I'm very pleased you took the time to write the review us rather then the more expensive hotels. We pride ourselves on being the best without the huge price tag and I hope that everyone can see that.

I'm glad you enjoy our breakfast, we all enjoy it a bit too much..

Reviewed 14 May 2014

on the journey down to Silverstone i read the reports for this hotel and restaurant and started to doubt my choice of booking. I felt I had to report to readers that we found both the hotel and especially the restaurant EXCELLENT. The staff at reception were very friendly, the room and bathroom was spotless and we have a very quiet night (and we were staying on the road side of the hotel!) We atr at the restaurant The Green Man next to the hotel and the food was very good, a nice change from the usual pub grub. Ignore the comments about the staff as we found them polite and friendly, and there was no trouble whatsoever with service. The breakfast was exactly the same as we have experienced at other Premier Inns; bit pricey but very good quality. Wish we could stay there again in July from the F1 but they are fully booked, I'm not surprised as it's an excellent location for access to Silverstone.

Dear MrsB880,

Thank you for your great review of The Premier Inn, Silverstone.

Admittedly there have been a few issues in the past but as you have found out these well behind us now. I am so pleased you had a great time at the hotel and across in the Green Man pub, I have given your feedback to the General Manager who is extremely pleased as well. :)

I hope you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you soon. (Sorry it can't be over the GP weekend!)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed at the Silverstone Premier Inn on Saturday 3rd May 2014 and once again were very pleased with the service we received. The room was larger than the last couple of Premier Inn rooms we had stayed in and was located on the first floor at the back of the hotel. Reception were as courteous and efficient as ever. We both had a very restful nights sleep in the extremely comfortable king size bed. We ate at the Green Man pub next door in the evening and were pleased with the meal (see my review for the Green Man). We decided to eat later the next morning so cannot comment on the breakfast.

1  Thank hedgewytch69

Dear forestshazza,

Thank you for your positive review of The Premier Inn, Silverstone.

We are so pleased to receive reviews like your as it proves what we are doing works. We are lucky to have some pretty big rooms compared to other PIs!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very attentive staff showing that they care ...... and "surprise, surprise" no problems in the room because they are properly managed. WELL DONE Definitely want to give a Thumbs Up to this hotel.
Only one small niggle - with the window opening the unloading of supplies at 6:30am each morning was very noisy, but we don't sleep late anyway !!

Dear John S,

Thank you for your review of The Premier Inn, Silverstone! Fab title :)

I'm sorry the pub delivery disturbed your sleep but glad it didn’t impact too much on you.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very friendly staff. Close to Silverstone Circuit, took us about 5 mins to get there. Breakfast as usual good, but finished early at 9am, not everyone is going off to work!
My only negative is that we had a front facing room and you can definitely hear the traffic with the windows shut. It also may get warm in the summer as there were 2 fans in our room!

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room