“Excellent shop and service”
Review of The Wool Shop

The Wool Shop
Ranked #7 of 15 Shopping in Alnwick
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small good old fashioned independent wool shop. We try our best to please and if we don't have want you want , will try our best to get it for you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For a small shop, this has a superb range of wools and related materials. I visited it to purchase some wool for a friend and was very impressed with the helpfulness of the lady serving. It is right in the heart of Alnwick and is a great pleasure to visit if you are needing wool or related supplies.

Dawn M, Owner at The Wool Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you, I,m very pleased you enjoyed our little shop

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We wanted some wool, buttons and a few other bits. The lady in the shop was very helpful and even looked up some patterns for us! We bought a beginners cross stitch kit and my little one is now hooked!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

During a short stop at Alnwick, whilst on tour, I was delighted to find this wool shop.
The lady was very helpful and friendly. Great selection too. I bought some wool, but wish that I had more time there to browse some more. They stock many knitting, crocheting, sewing and craft items.

1  Thank Angela M
Dawn M, Manager at The Wool Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your visit to our little shop and thank you very much for your custom... maybe you will visit again ...

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful shop in an easy to find location right in the centre of Alnwick. Excellent service from a friendly, welcoming and very knowledgeable owner. Well worth a visit. I will definitely be returning in the future.

Dawn M, Owner at The Wool Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, it makes my job so worth while if my customers are happy