We stayed here for one night and were very impressed with it. Lovely room, spoltlessly clean and welcoming! The beds were so comfy !! Best night's sleep we have had in a long time! We found the owner to be very friendly and we had a good breakfast in the morning. There is private parking although it is a litle driveway which can lead you to get blocked in by others (we just spoke to the owner of the other car and it was sorted in ten minutes). It is right next to the arch entrance to Alnwick town centre so very central to all the shops and not far from the brilliant Barter Book shop. We would stay here again if we are in Alnwick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE ARE A 3 STAR GUESTHOUSE IN THE CENTRE OF ALNWICK TOWN, NORTHUMBERLAND WE ARE 2 MINS WALK FROM ALNWICK CASTLE AND ALNWICK GARDENS ACROSS THE ROAD TO THE SHOPS,PUBS AND LOTS OF EATING PLACES A SHORT DRIVE TO THE BEACH OR INTO THE HEART OF NORTHUMBERLAND WE HAVE FREE WIFI THROUGH THE HOUSE ALL ROOMS HAVE TEA AND COFFEE TRAYS TV HAIRDRIERS,IRON AND IRONING BOARDS, SHOWER GEL AND HANDWASH A FULL ENGLISH BREAKFST IS SERVED WITH A FULL VEGETARIAN OPTION IF REQUIRED. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Georgian Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Guest House Hotel Alnwick
- Georgian Guest House Alnwick, Northumberland