“Excellent home with a great location - lots of...”
other travellers have booked this property
This inglenook fire place was rediscovered and restored in 2013.
The Snug 'Quiet Lounge' great for reading and talking. Magazines, games, and a wide variety of books Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
Bright kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
Ground floor and outdoor space plan. Patio is exclusive to this property.
First floor plan
Georgian features
Family/TV Room just off the kitchen. Keep an eye on the kids and the kettle!
Family bathroom with power shower
Ensuite with large power shower
The butterfly bedroom gets the morning sun
The blue bedroom gets the sunset
Best town to live in Britain 2013
Private patio with BBQ and seating for six.
This whole area is exclusive to Percy Cottage
Fresh herbs for your use
Two gated areas to keep dogs safe!
Don't take it from me, here's what our guests say
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 60 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Drjoe63
“Excellent home with a great location - lots of extras to keep everyone happy”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed at 2 Percy Cottages for a week in August. The house has recently been modernised and is very much a home from home. There is everything you could possibly need and all ages are catered for. There are lots of games, books, music and a selection of films to enjoy, and most importantly with teenagers - wifi!!
The kitchen is well kitted out, with every possible utensil/cooking implement that you could need. The bedrooms are all of a great size and very comfortable and all bedrooms have black out blinds...we were so comfy that we slept in most mornings - no traffic noise to bother us.
The house is ideally situated, very close to everything you could need, the castle, gardens (get a year pass and walk through the castle), restaurants, shops (including the supermarket) and yet not in a busy area, so never too noisy. I have no hesitation in recommending this property, we had a wonderful week there visiting all that Alnwick and the surrounding area had to offer. If you are looking to stay in Alnwick, I can't think of anywhere better to stay. I hope we will be able to return again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The high standerd of the property and the location - fabulous
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AndyC932
London, United Kingdom
“Our best holiday let yet!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband, 2 children (each with a friend) stayed in this beautiful house and loved it. It is without a doubt the most comfortable place we've rented.

With 4 kids having 2 living rooms was fantastic and even though it was June we had a couple of cool evenings giving us the perfect excuse to light a fire. We also really appreciated the extra touches like the dog bed and crate, espresso machine and fresh growing herbs in the garden.

We usually rent cottages in the countryside and this was our first experience of staying in town and we are definitely hooked. All the fantastic beaches and sites are easy to drive to from Alnwick and yet it was so fantastic to be able to walk to the supermarket, restaurants and pubs.

Alnwick Castle and gardens are literally just around the corner and because we registered for a year pass we could dip in and out all week - even if just for a coffee.

What more can I say? We've found a second home in Northumberland.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very comfortable furniture and beds, 2 living rooms.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing