“Perfect cottage and pet friendly, very homely and...”
other travellers have booked this property
This inglenook fire place was rediscovered and restored in 2013.
The Snug 'Quiet Lounge' great for reading and talking. Magazines, games, and a wide variety of books Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
Bright kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
Ground floor and outdoor space plan. Patio is exclusive to this property.
First floor plan
Georgian features
Family/TV Room just off the kitchen. Keep an eye on the kids and the kettle!
Family bathroom with power shower
Ensuite with large power shower
The butterfly bedroom gets the morning sun
The blue bedroom gets the sunset
Best town to live in Britain 2013
Private patio with BBQ and seating for six.
This whole area is exclusive to Percy Cottage
Fresh herbs for your use
Two gated areas to keep dogs safe!
Don't take it from me, here's what our guests say
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 60 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary G
“Perfect cottage and pet friendly, very homely and spotlessly clean”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Alnwick is a lovely town and the cottage is very central. We stayed in it over Christmas, there was plenty of space for all of us and 2 dogs, kitchen very well equipped for cooking Christmas dinner. Cosy and homely. Stunning beaches and coastline within 20 mins drive. We will definitely be back. Thank you for making the place so welcoming. The Christmas tree all lit up when we arrived was a very welcome site. Thank you

12 Jan 2018
It was absolutely my pleasure. We fell in love with Northumberland by going up there regularly at Christmas ourselves. You're welcome back when ever you like. Warm regards, Yvonne
Cumbria, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

24 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm glad we made you feel at home. Warm regards, Yvonne
Linda M
“Percy Cottage Alnick”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great location for walking into Alnick for shopping ,pub visits etc.House very well presented and comfortable,Alnick castle and gardens worth a visit as is Craster.

23 Sep 2017
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope to see you again.
David Rob...
“Great child-friendly accommodation”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We chose Alnwick as a base to explore the Northumberland countryside. We have two children aged 3 and 4 and needed somewhere child friendly and comfortable to stay. 2 Percy Cottages was an ideal choice - a real home from home, perfectly positioned - 2 minutes from Alnwick Castle, 10 minutes from Alnwick Garden. Lots of other attractions in a relatively short distance. (The beach in Alnmouth only a few miles away) The house was well equipped with everything a family needs for a week away. We would highly recommend this accommodation.

Your age range 35-49
2 Sep 2017
Thank you for the lovely review David. I look forward to welcoming you back. Warm regards, Yvonne
Departure...
“Lovely centrally located spacous cottage”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Percy cottage was a great place to stay. A few minutes walk from Alnwick castle and the town centre. The cottage was clean and tidy with plenty of space and all the self catering amneities you could ask for. A real home from home. Communication from the owner was excellent.

27 Aug 2017
I'm so happy you had a nice holiday in our home in Alnwick. I look forward to you coming back again. Warm regards Yvonne
Storytell...
“Very good”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a lovely stay at Percy cottage it a more a large house! . There were 5 people in our party and a dog. It is spacious and has plenty of room and is well equpped for a holiday & the varied weather e.g. kitchen, barbecue, wood fire. It's clean and well maintained, there are 2 reception rooms, a boot room, outdoor space, good size bedrooms and it's well stocked with guides, books, games & dvds. We never felt on top of each other. The location is great, near the castle and so near amenities - supermarkets and food places (Carlos fish & chips - yum). You can morning walk the dog a few mins away by the river with great views of the castle. Parking opposite is always available. Outside attractions e.g. Beaches and towns are a short drive, I can't list all the places we visited, yet after a day out returning back to Percy felt like home.

12 Aug 2017
Thank you for the fabulous detailed review...I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Let me know when you're ready to come back 'home' as you and the family are always welcome. Warm regards, Yvonne.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

17 Jul 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed the house and it was my pleasure making sure Sam enjoyed himself too. I can't imagine holidaying without our dogs, it just doesn't feel the same. Let me know when you're ready to come back and you will be most welcomed. Warmest regards, Yvonne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing