“never tasted meat like it!!”
Review of The Alnwick Arms - CLOSED

The Alnwick Arms
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are also DOG Friendly
Reviewed 10 October 2013

was a fab sundays dinner prices are cheap as chips. nice to see good home cooked food in a quaint pub. only fault i could pick was there was too much for me. great selection of hot veg and the gravy was to die for would love the recipe and will most definatly be returning

There are newer reviews for The Alnwick Arms

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Lovely Sunday lunch, gorgeous gravy And beef that melts in your mouth, definitely worth a visit. A good selection of desserts for those Who arn't calorie counting!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The sign says good home cooked food, how true that is. We Stopped here for a bite to eat and was really surprise by the quality and the quantity of the food. Give this a go.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Came upon this pub by chance when we stayed in Alnwick end of sept , we were greeted by warm friendly staff with great senses of humour and a barman that gave excellent measures !! Lol
We decided to have a meal and we went for the scampi Wow when it came out it was huge the chef doesn't believe in small portions it was lovely and I had the nicest varied salad I have had as a side dish in a very long time .
We returned on Sunday for Sunday lunch at tea time and again the Sunday dinner was huge infact I went Oh my god how am I gonna eat all that loads of veg n roasts n homemade york puds. I didn't manage it all but what I did have was nice good old wholesome cooking .
I wish them every success and if I'm ever in Alnwick again I will be calling in again that's for sure

1  Thank kh1354
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have had three beautiful meals here.....truely amazing home cooked food at excellent prices....I will definatly be back

1  Thank sazmort