“A bit crampt ”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #9 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Alnwick
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Small coffee shop on high street seems busy. Small tables squeezed togethere after comfortable chairs. Staff pleasant enough. Food and drinks same as the rest.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Made welcome, asked about your day, staff chatty and interested in you. Even saw them helping elderly people to tables and serving the drinks. Good Coffee and food as usual in this chain

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Costa is Costa!!
We visited here 3 times while in the town for 5 days.
One male Barista seemed a bit unhappy to be there. Very scruffy looking waering a vile green t.shirt under the Barista uniform!!
Older lady serving was pleasant, and polite enough.
Got the feeling nobody wanted to be there!!
Nevertheless we enjoyed our coffees, though on one visit there was nowhere to sit as all tables were unclean and messy.
Shame the staff aren't a bit more jolly!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Not very happy with service here Barrista guy that served me I said to him latte not coloured more like milk He replied you only get one shot with a small latte. Also I went back to counter to tell them the cup was only half full. I asked them to put some more coffee in it as just tasted like milk so the barrista girl done as I asked. We make you’re coffee to make you smile!! Well it didn’t make me smile!!!!!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Unpleasant and rather scruffy barista took our order. Hot drinks were served by an abrupt woman who carried my drink by the brim of the glass cup using fingers wrapped in Elastoplasts! Disgracefully unhygienic!!