just stayed at the premier inn on the 5th august ,well you just cannot fault this hotel,we stayed for 5 nights and every thing was excellent. the location was lovely,right at the side of a lake full of swans and ducks,ideal for kids.the only fault with this place is the restaurant.if you booked a table you might have to wait for a table for several minutes,then you would have to put up with screaming kids as this restaurant is very kid freindly,after two nights we went elswere to eat.if you just wanted a drink before dinner you had to que about 12 deep just to get your drink,just one que for food and drink.the trouble seemed to be shortage of bar staff.On another note the breakfast was first class everything from full english to continental,hot and plentyfull fist class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your gateway to the great outdoors, Premier Inn Hotel Ashington is just a stone's throw from the Coastal Route, top-notch beaches, and gorgeous gardens. And, as the last Premier Inn before Scotland, it's a beautiful spot to break up a long journey. Spark your imagination at the epic Alnwick Castle. Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims to the Holy Island of Lindisfarne. Or delve into history at the Woodhorn Colliery Museum. After a day's work or play, return to our country park setting, lakeside views, Brewers Fayre restaurant and extra-comfy beds. This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. All twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. For energy efficiency reasons, the bedroom windows do not open at this Premier Inn. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning. Directions: From A1 North/South follow signs to Morpeth then Woodhorn Colliery Museum/ Ashington. Located in Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, next to entrance past the museum. From A19 take A189 coastal route at Cramlington continue on A189 for approx 10 miles. Next to the Woodhorn Grange Brewers Fayre. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: NE63 9AT Transport and local information: Pegswood Train Station 5 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Ashington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ashington Hotel Ashington
- Premier Inn Ashington Hotel Northumberland