“Disgraceful” 1 of 5 bubbles

Shauns Cabin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disgraceful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Staff are terrible should of know by the picture house keeping is a disgrace needs new cleaning staff not very good value for money the whole 50p of it

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Markl1981

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No gear and no idea.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I visiting shauns cabin with high hopes. My dreams were soon crushed. Before i even entered the cabin there was an over powering smell of death. Ive seen goats with more of a work ethic than shaun. Absolute cesspit. Wont be returning.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank DaveShore69
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Nothing like service with a smile, turned up, asked for a drill to get a load of conduit saddles thrown at me and then to be told I am a 'malteser munching cu*t'

I do not look forward to my next visit!

Visited July 2013