“Northern Bootcamp - What a team!”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amandamum...
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Northern Bootcamp - What a team!”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Northern Bootcamp is a very special place, such a fantastic location makes the various activities and adventures possible, and a lot of fun! But really it’s the phenomenal staff of Northern Bootcamp that makes the experience something altogether life changing, Caroline, Dan, Dave, Bruce, Neil, Leanne, Annie, Jadine (and Adam :P ) are the most positive and encouraging group of people who give everyone the motivation to keep working and instil the confidence to try new things. The team all work tirelessly to ensure everyone gets the most out of their stay and leave with self-believe and a positive approach to maintaining healthy habits.
I’ve been to Northern Bootcamp on two separate occasions, and both visits were brilliant; absolutely jam packed with sessions and adventures, opportunities to try a bunch of new activities, learning loads and of course the amazing food (everyone at home are loving the traybakes!). It’s hard to believe you can fit so much into one week! I can’t wait to see the photos and relive all the fun.

Thank You Northern Bootcamp…. I will be back.

bellachic...
Preston, United Kingdom
“Well thought out programme”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I spent a lot of time looking at spa's, retreats and boot camps. I chose Northern Bootcamp because it combined exercise with adventure activities and proper food. It had all the elements that I wanted so I contacted them and they answered all my questions and alleyed my fears about whether I could manage.
I haven't exercised for years and I'm overweight so was pleased to hear that they could cater for me.
although there was 16 in the group, I felt that I could do the exercises at my level and joined in all the adventure activities.
Each day there were different excercises, adventures and food. Each meal and snack was different and very tasty.
All together the whole programme and food were well thought out. I lost weight and inches and made some new friends.
Would definitely recommend for losing weight and toning up..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bath after a long day of activities
Liked least: Getting up at 6 am
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Older travelers
me2906
Ripponden, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Having been to Northern Bootcamp many times over the past few years for 4 day camps, this last visit was for a weekend camp and it was packed full of classes and activities!! The sessions are varied, the food amazing and the trainers are all great! All that combined with lovely rooms mean I will keep going back.

SCollis85
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing - best time ever! ”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I decided to book for 2 weeks as I really needed to change my attitude and find some will power. Northern bootcamp really did that and more. When it came to it, I didn't want to leave! The whole team, Dave, Bruce, Dan, Caroline and Annie are amazing and completely unique in terms of their support and encouragement. They know what you are capable of and push you to exceed what you believe are your limits. I've learnt more about myself in those 2 weeks than I have in my lifetime! The food is amazing and I never felt hungry. The different circuits, activities etc were great and suitable for all, you're encouraged to do your best and never pushed into anything you aren't comfortable with. I've met some amazing people that continue to encourage and inspire each other. I'm hoping to return a couple of times next year! I can't wait :)

Amarie M
London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE - WITH AMAZING PEOPLE”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I travelled up to Berwick-upon-tweed with my 15 year old daughter for 7 day Boot Camp. We were taken by shuttle to the farm house that was to be our home for the next week. It is a lovely premises, clean and warm and welcoming. We were given a delicious soup and soon after went to bed.

I don't want to give too much away but the next seven days was a magical mixture of amazing clean food (courtesy of Annie...who by the way happens to be the most amazing chef!), and damn hard work.

We have both come away with completely different ideas towards fitness and nutrition.

I cannot recommend this experience enough. Dan and Caroline have vast experience and knowledge and with Annie in the kitchen you cannot go wrong. They cater for all fitness levels and at no point did we feel uncomfortable. We lost 15.5lbs between us! Feeling strong and fresh.

Travelling group: Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
megjan
Lake District
“Can't Stop Thinking About It”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I went with a friend on a 2 day camp, arriving on the Friday night. We were part of a bigger group who were staying for 7 days and one who was doing 11 days! I have never done anything like this and was blown away frankly. 5 sessions a day, not one ever the same. Calorie controlled but oh so yummy. Even though we were pushed to our limits it was aimed at our individual limits. It didn't matter what anyone else was doing. You got out of it what you put in. I am still thinking about our 2 days over a month later. I have never done anything so hard or so rewarding, and the biggest thing I have taken away from this is that now I know I can do anything. The only reason I haven't yet booked for a 7 dayer (oh boy...) in 2017, is that I am restricted to the school holidays and just need to work out the best time for me and my family.

Travelling group: Friends
Jane F
London, England, United Kingdom
“Beyond my expectations.”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I went by myself for 4 days as a way to challenge myself, I am in my 50s and rather overweight. I had the time of my life. I joined in with all the activities, which were challenging but felt encouraged to reach my potential. I even jumped off some rocks into the water,it was great fun. The other guests were great company and spurred one on to do more. The food was very tasty and I have cooked boot camp recipes at home much to the delight of the family. I have continued to do exercise on my return home. The trainers are very experienced and knowledgable, they take into consideration if anyone had an prior injury and gave alternative exercises. I would like to return as I felt extremely energised and motivated even after 4 days. The accommodation was very high standard. I thoroughly recommend this boot camp. The coastline near the camp is fantastic, training on the beach was awesome.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The enthusiastic staff and the food.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing