“Totally loved this Boot Camp”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 112 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Morningsi...
“Totally loved this Boot Camp”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This is really an excellent choice for anyone, wether you are at the beginning of your journey or need a boost to get you fitter and stronger. I was not sure what to expect but really loved Caroline and Dan's approach. I really wish I could have stayed longer. The location is great and Bamburgh beach first thing on a morning is beautiful whatever time of year.

L4570URja...
Carlisle
“fantastic four day stay”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

brilliant location, very friendly motivational staff arrived alone on the Friday night feeling nervous but no need caroline and neil very welcoming made me feel at ease. jam packed four days lots of hard work but fun and the food was very tasty ,i would recommend their cookbook !!!!!feel amazing definitely going back.

Angelamcb
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Who thought eating 1200 calories could be so enjoyable?”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I had always toyed with the idea of going on a Bootcamp. Could I hack it? Would they feed me salads (in January) for a week? Would they bark orders 24/7?

Much research later I opted for Northern Bootcamp and what a good decision that was, all thanks to a great chat with Leanne in the NB office. The team are inspirational, owned by husband and wife Caroline and Dan who are fully fledged trainers along with their team, they put you through your paces. On my week Scouser Dave (ex-military) ran some awesome classes. And not forgetting new recruit Hettie who couldn't have been more encouraging throughout the week.

The bootcamp base is a converted stable building a few miles from one of the most breathtakingly beautiful beaches in Britain (which you will run on regularly). I had no idea what Northumberland has to offer, it is most definitely worth the journey - if you are in two minds.

Annie resides in the kitchen making three meals and two snacks per day for Bootcampers. Oh my word, she has a gift, her food is fantastic. Eating 1200 calories a day has never been so enjoyable. Fear not, if you are there for fitness only you won't be calorie restricted.

Whatever preconceived ideas you may have about Bootcamp...DON'T! I was one of 14 on my bootcamp, ages varying from early twenties to early sixties. We arrived all shapes and sizes but with the same end goal. Some were there purely for fitness, some for weight loss and a lot of us for both. Whatever your story, the team at NB are there to push you to new heights, heights you never thought doable. All activities allow you to work at your own pace and improve your fitness level. The team are very approachable if you have specific questions and offer a 1-1 during the week for nutrition advice/ongoing training.

Northern Bootcamp has a good mix of activity, including kayaking, abseiling and walking included into a schedule along with lots of different types of fitness sessions.

I can't recommend this Bootcamp highly enough. If you can walk and talk, then you can do this. It's an eye-opening, inspirational and confidence building experience. It's an absolute must.

You are in very safe hands with Caroline and Dan.

Nicola r
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing second visit”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Just completed my second visit, only improved since last time. Brilliant trainers, unwavering support and great organisational skills from Caroline and Chef Annie was a superstar, planning my next visit already, if you're reading this..just book, you won't regret it.

Caroline...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“AMAZEBALLS!!”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

And that's not just the delicious snacks and menu. Just finished girly weekend with Northern Bootcamp. Amazing facilities and environment with packed programme tailored to all abilities! Will definitely be back. Has kickstarted my healthy 2017. Thanks everyone

GandTJo_1...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - again. No wonder I keep coming back!”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Northern Bootcamp is addictive, for all the right reasons. The trainers are encouraging and motivating and know how to bring out the best in everyone. I've been several times now and there's always something different to do and always progress to be made. I feel fitter, healthier and happier. I would recommend Northern Bootcamp to everyone, no matter your fitness level.

Nazzy-Sab
“AMAZING WEEK!!!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Just spent a week at Northern Bootcamp in Portugal and it was the best thing I have ever done for ME. I was looking to lose some weight but more importantly get fitter. My stamina wasn't great and I thought I can't keep on like this (I was out of breath after climbing 2 flights of stairs).
The reason I chose Northern Bootcamp was because not only do u get exercise sessions in but you also have the option of doing an activity in the afternoon. So by midday u know the exercise part is over and then it's about doing something fun like kayaking or mountain biking, ab sailing, body boarding or it may be a nice walk - the afternoon session is completely optional, so if that activity isn't for u they will arrange something else. The team are amazing Caroline and Dan are very motivational and the fo D is great, Caroline not only did some of thebsesssions but she cooked some amazing food. Hetty was lovely, she kept me going when I thought I was done, and joined in to keep me going.
Dave is great, he works you hard but keeps it fun and is also checking everyone is working to their best ability, and always pushing you to work to your limit. The exercise sessions are never about keeping up with anyone else. All the exercise is designed to push each person individually so u don't feel like ur letting anyone down but u want to work hard to push yourself. If you have looked at the website and are thinking about doing this I would say go for it! best thing I have done, I've come back lighter, definitely fitter and a lot clearer on what I'm going to do next. I went to camp on my own but have made some great friends along the way.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing