“Just do it!”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Just do it!”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

After much 'persuading' by my wife I finally agreed, at short notice, to attend a 7 day boot camp. With only two weeks to prepare for the camp and realising I was approaching 51 years old and more than a little overweight I attempted 2 cycle rides and cut down on cigarettes! You can imagine how anxious I was to be attending bootcamp. Well I need not have worried. I had a fantastic time. I met some amazing people and was looked after by both trainers and campers. I have learned so much about myself (yes I know how that sounds but please read on). I have found new limits within myself for self belief, stamina and determination. I have now gained a level.of fitness that I havent had for years and I am now rising at 6am to attend the gym before work. The food at camp is amazing and portion control is not a starvation process but a lesson in how little you actually need to eat if the balance is right. Reading reviews before hand I was worried that nobody gave much away in terms of the exercises that are carried out. I now know that it's simply because there are too many to mention! Such variety and never a repeat. The trainers are fantastic. Their knowlwdge gave me the confidence to trust in them and their techniques and the results proved that. Expect to be pushed but expect to be pushed to YOUR limits not someone elses. Trust in the process and you will not be disappointed. If I can do it anyone can. Oh the location is truly stunning from the beach in front of the castle to the woods and coast line. Stop wondering if this is right for you and go for it. As someone on the camp said to me "no one ever regrets finishing a training session". Oh and I no longer smoke . Oh and the last point. We are going back in 4 weeks!

EPYork201...
York, United Kingdom
“Life Changing and Incredible.”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Northern Bootcamp is run by the most professional, positive and lovely staff and is based in the beautiful surroundings of Bamburgh. The staff cleverly use all the surroundings as morning sessions include the beach and afternoon sessions the sea!

I have been to NBC for one week in October 2016 and 2 weeks in June 2017. I lost 6.6lbs in the one week and 12.5lbs in the two weeks (with a lot of cm's off my waist).

At bootcamp, you make life long friends and incredible memories, you gain a new love for exercise and feeling healthy.

When I arrived at bootcamp I had completely lost all confidence in myself. Now leaving here for the second time I appreciate every small achievement and treasure every bit of food and wonderful scenery!

If you are researching bootcamps then you've already made a huge step towards a brighter future. I highly recommend Northern Bootcamp. You won't get a better team, accommodation, results, area and attitude I promise you.

theshark7...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Gamechanging stay for fitness and weight-loss!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

So one evening, on a whim, I signed up for a 4 day stay at Northern Bootcamp. As the time approached I started to get more and more nervous… can I really do this? What repeated in my head however was ‘I will regret not doing it… I will never regret doing it’. And this proved to be so true… not only did I do it but I thoroughly enjoyed my time there…yes it was hard, yes I pushed myself to the limit but the results not just physically but mentally were worth it ten-fold over.
The sessions with Dave were awesome and he not only introduced me to new ways to exercise….HIIT, Boxing, Strength training, TRX… but also helped me find a new found confidence not just in my ability to train but also the strength of mindset enabling me to work harder than I ever imagined I was able. The support and guidance of the whole NBC team during the activities and my entire stay was unwavering and as well as learning how to exercise, the importance of good form etc. you were also educated on good nutrition and how to fit into your lifestyle. This brings me onto the food which yes it was healthy but yes it was absolutely delicious. So delicious in fact that I bought the recipe book – the Shepherd’s Pie being my fave dish so far!
One of the key reasons I picked Northern Bootcamp was the variety it offered in terms of training sessions/afternoon outdoor activities and it did not fail to disappoint. Obviously weather dependent, but we spent as many sessions as possible in the great outdoors and the beauty of Bamburgh and the surrounding areas is breathtaking.
There was a range of abilities within the group and everyone was pushed based on their own limits. You really bond as a group, I met new found friends and have never laughed so much whilst experiencing so much (short-lived!) pain!
I have continued on my journey since leaving NBC and it has been habit changing… doing HIIT on the beach on a Sunday morning with friends this past weekend isn’t something I would’ve dreamt of pre-NBC!! At the end of the sessions you are encouraged to take photos of the boards so you can take the routines home with you and continue the good work… I already have my weights on order for my strength training sessions which I will be continuing
I am looking forward to returning later in the year for a 7 day stay and really couldn’t recommend it highly enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Martin L
Kyrenia District, Cyprus
“Lose weight & Get fitter?”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Having just returned from a 4 night trip to Northern Bootcamp I cant rate the people and the venue high enough!

This was my 2nd trip to the camp, with the first being back in Oct last year. If you are serious about wanting to lose weight without being bullied, shouted at or starved this is the place to go.

Every member of staff utterly buys into the NBC concept and their support is unbelievable.

Having now completed both a 7 night and a 4 night camp I have managed to shed in total over 15Kg. All of which has come from the support, encouragement and professionalism of the NBC team.

If you are serious about wanting to shift some weight and are prepared to give 100% then these guys are the only people you should consider!

The accommodation is fine and is totally suited for purpose. With the backdrop of Banburgh Castle and training on the fabulous beech, I seriously doubt the location can be beaten.

The food is very cleverly planned and of a quality most restaurants would be proud to serve.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
KathrynJM...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Another fantastic bootcamp”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I've just returned from my second bootcamp and thought that it wouldn't live up to the motivational experience I had in November when I was 2 stone heavier and not particularly fit. However I got just as much out of it second time round and enjoyed it even more. I couldn't recommend it enough whether you are unfit/want to lose weight or go for a fitness boost. Motivational trainers, huge variety of activities with education as well as exercise, plus outdoor challenges in the afternoon, all in the beautiful Northumberland countryside.

suemikean...
Majorca, Spain
“Best fitness thing you will ever do!”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just finished a 7 day course and feel great. It has been the most amazing experience. The team and staff so friendly and motivational. When you think you have nothing left to give they encourage that little bit more out of you that you didn't know was there. Although physically and mentally challenging it has been a week of fun, laughter and friend making. Fantastic healthy food and snacks. Training exercises and exciting excursions. A must do on your "bucket list"

jaynedn
Darwen, United Kingdom
“Another great bootcamp”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Yet another amazing bootcamp, with great activities in the most stunning setting . I will be back for a fourth bootcamp sometime soon. Everyone should do a northern bootcamp...I may even treat my husband to one next time!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing