“great results and lots of fun”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Elspeth T
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“great results and lots of fun”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

It's not easy but Northern boot camp works; I left lighter, fitter, less tired and with new friends and experiences. Beautiful setting and very comfortable accommodation. Food very tasty - you will not starve but may well be surprised at what portions should look like. Exercise is challenging but tailored to experience and I got the chance to do new things like coasteering and rock climbing. Very friendly staff. I'll be back.

Beebee007...
“Just do it!”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

This has been a life changing experience I’m not unfit by needed a big push back in the right direction. I did 7 days but Dan and Caz are very flexible to your needs and can offer 1day up to 14days...honestly just call and speak to the low key Leanne! I’ve lost 6.5lbs and 10cm all over in 7days but what I’ve gained in knowledge is far more. Not only do they handle the fitness side of things they also re-educate you in nutrition,sleep and general well being. I have also met some amazing people who I hope will continue to be in my life and help support each other in our future adventures. But also importantly I’ve come away feeling relaxed and as though I’ve had a real holiday not just a bootcamp experience, the food is incredible and all the staff are amazing and you feel they are fully invested in you finding the best person you can be. I will be back again but hopefully fitter and healthier and smashing some more personal goals! Thank you so much Team Northern Boot camp!!!

Iamasingl...
England
“Just book it!”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I booked and then wondered what I'd worried I wasn't fit enough. Great group, all age ranges and sizes and the programme and food were excellent. Lots of excercise, fun, and great advice and support with nutrition, exercise and forward planning.

alig32201...
London, United Kingdom
“Just Go Ahead and Book it!. - This is a boot camp for Everyone!”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from my first ever boot camp…If you are reading the reviews on here (just like I did) thinking shall I do it? would I enjoy it? would I be able to do it?.....then I can assure you that you 100% need to book it!.

I had been thinking about booking a boot camp for a long time… being very overweight and not confident in my ability to do any of the activities had put me off for years… I did loads of research online and kept coming back to the Northern Boot camp site – every review was outstanding and the non-military challenge by choice made me feel slightly more comfortable about the camp…even if it did mean at least a 6-8 hours drive to get there - so I booked it!!.

On more than one occasion after booking I thought to myself..”What have I done??!! and… “Well I am sure I can just leave if I don’t like it…” I really didn’t need to worry about this at all.

This camp is great!.. As I had thought I would be, I was by far the largest person there but at no point did I feel that I wasn’t able to do anything or feel that I was different from anyone else.. it truly is just you against yourself.

You never do the same activity twice which is great as even if there is an activity you find more challenging it is over before you know it and you are onto the next thing.

The food is delicious and I can honestly say that not once during the week did I feel hungry, I have bought the camp cook book and tried a few things out already since getting home.

Everyone who works at this camp is so passionate about what they do…they are so supportive that it makes you want to push yourself always that little bit further in everything you do. I honestly did so much more in my week at bootcamp than I ever thought possible.

The group I was with were amazing and we now have our own Whats App group to keep in touch .. everyone is there for the same reason and its crazy how close you feel to these people after only 1 week.

I was completely overwhelmed with how supported I felt the whole week and was gobsmacked with my week weight loss of 20 pounds and 42 cm!!!!. I never felt that I would be able to achieve results like this. It has given me a real incentive to come home and continue with my journey to become a fitter, healthier version of myself! .
Anyways I have been home 2 weeks and have already booked to go back next year….. if you are still reading this thinking…. should I go? could I do it?..... then please just bite the bullet and BOOK IT!! I promise you won’t regret it.

Tanya W
“Excellent bootcamp best by far”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Just spent a week here and I cannot praise it highly enough. A varied range of exercises with fun activities also included. The staff here are fabulous and really care about your health and wellbeing. The seminars are a vital part also so you learn how to continue once you leave bootcamp. I feel fitter and stronger and have learned new skills and a lot about myself. Fabulous

hannahatk...
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“BEST CAMP EVER!”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Started with a real low confidence and lack of motivation
I have never felt this fantastic , hard but soo enjoyable, the dune was the hardest thing ive done (pic) lovely staff and venue, useful informations, left feeling so motivated and confident and ill deffo be back!!

bailliej2
Cumbria, England
“Fab time”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Just got back from 4 day bootcamp with the Northern Bootcamp guys. Had a brilliant time and delighted with weight and inches lost. Caroline & Dan make this place what it is with mixed workouts, great food and lovely accommodation. The trainers are skilled and able to motivate you beyond what you think you might be capable of. This is our second time at Northern Bootcamp and no doubt we will be back

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing