“Northumberland at its best!”

Footsteps - Walking the beauty of Northumberland
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Belford
More attraction details
Owner description: At Footsteps - walking the beauty of Northumberland we offer guided walking and hiking tours along the Northumberland Coast, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in the Northumberland National Park and in the countryside between the two. Our guided tours explore and discover the remarkable countryside in England's most northern county.
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Just finished an 11.5 mile walk around the hill fort trail in ideal walking conditions. Don't wait until the summer to discover the beauty of the Cheviots...with the sun so low, you are treated to an unrivalled view of these historic and inspiring hills. Patrick was a fantastic guide ,providing knowledgable and interesting facts along our route. If you are looking to explore the true beauty that Northumberland has to offer then look no further!....Enjoy!

1  Thank Spitc74

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Taking a guided walk with local nature and history experts is undoubtedly the best way to spend your time in the beautiful wilds of Northumberland. Patrick and Louise give masses of information, and help their guests discover things (animals, plants, birds, hidden places) which they would possibly never notice alone.

Extremely good value for money, extremely recommended.

1  Thank Islebenjamin
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was determined to walk off the pounds in this new year, the binoculars were dusted off and I met Patrick and his wife Louise at Embleton on a glorious Sunday morning. We headed for Embleton Bay finding little birds scurrying around the edge of the surf - being made aware of their likes and dislikes was a total delight! I could not tell you how far we walked but it was at my pace and for my enjoyment and the time passed in a flash ending our walk with well earned refreshment!

Even if you think you know a walk, I recommend you try a very reasonably priced guided walk with Patrick, you'll go further, discover and see more and you'll never get lost! I am going to walk every walk on his mouth watering programme - that's my new years resolution!