Mirandas Guest House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Queens Head Hotel(Berwick-upon-Tweed)
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed(Berwick-upon-Tweed)
Eye Sleep Over(Eyemouth)
St. Vedas Hotel(Coldingham)
  • Breakfast included
The Collingwood Arms Hotel(Cornhill-on-Tweed)
The Castle Hotel(Coldstream)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom ground floorfreeview tvtoiletries providedmain breakfastb bfree wificooked breakfastwarm welcomebreakfast was excellentshort breakrobinhostsweetssuiteberwickfacilitiesfab
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed at Mirandas for 2x nights on 4th/5th Aug 2012. Robin the owner is very warm,friendly and helpful.Mirandas has a central location which is perfect for all local amenities.Our room was clean and tidy and boasted a brand new luxury bed which was much appreciated and very comfortable.The breakfast was very tasty and there was lots of it too.We would recommend Mirandas to anyone who wants good value for money and comfortable accomodation, we will definately return ourselves.
Thanks Robin for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Room 5 was very comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2012

first class for value with amenities a minuites walk away ,rooms spotless,free pool table, family atmosphere and robin and angela very helpfull , with plenty of places to visit in the surrounding area and coastline makes for a great stay

Room Tip: we have only been in two and have both been ok
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Me and my husband stayed at Miranda's Guest House on 9th June 2012 and can't fault it at all, ideally located, only 2 mintes walk from the town centre, the rooms were spotless, cooked breakfast was lovely and the owner Robin was very friendly and welcoming, we would definitely recommend it and we will be returning ourselves

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I love visiting Berwick upon Tweed, my last few trip's have been made perfect by Robin and Angela..on my last trip I took my granddaughter and she said 'this is a great hotel granny'. I always feel relaxed and at home when staying at Miranda's guest house.

The area is perfect for all attractions, 2 min's away from all amenities.

Will be back soon..

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Alexis556
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I work in Berwick upon Tweed on a regular basis and Miranda’s is always my first choice for comfy, clean and affordable accommodation.
Always guaranteed a warm welcome whilst Robin and Angela will try their utmost to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Fortunately they have expanded their business recently so feel comfortable to make this recommendation whilst still leaving room for me!
They have a good knowledge of the area if you are on holiday or working. Breakfast is always a hearty and tasty experience and even when I need this slightly earlier than their stated breakfast time it is always provided with a smile.
I think Robin and Angela have owned Miranda’s for over ten years now and I have been staying with them from the start!
Miranda’s is located right in the heart of the town so loads of shops, pubs, restaurants and take aways nearby.
Many attractions and beautiful scenery are in the vicinity of Berwick, be it by car or public transport with Berwick itself being steeped in history. Highly recommended for workers and holiday makers alike.

Room Tip: Variety of rooms to suite requirements. I travel as a solo but if the single rooms are full I am given whatever room is free, so I have stayed in every room. The different rooms all have their own advantages but nothing that bothers me. I do prefer the en suite downstairs room but happy to accept any of them.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business