We ate here. Nice inn, good selection of food. My fish and chips was wholesome and tasted delicious. My wifes veggie option was small portion wise but tasty. The main issue was the chicken burger at £10.95- good portions and trimmings but hard to cut as dry. The inn seems to makeba killing on the drinks too with a pint of cider a hefty £3.95. Overall a well run inn just a bit pricey for travellers hit at every stop with a need for profit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, great value three-star inn with accommodation in Northumberland. 22 en-suite rooms, free WiFi, complimentary Northumberland breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lindisfarne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lindisfarne Hotel Berwick Upon Tweed
- The Lindisfarne Inn Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland