We were staying in a cottage close by, with our dog, and ate here three times. We had to sit in the garden, as we had our dog with us, but as it was lovely warm weather we would have chosen to sit there anyway. During our few days we tried Scampi, Spiced Lamb Hotpot, Burger, and Roasted Cod. We enjoyed all and for us the portions were ample and the value for money was good - on average we paid around £25 for two meals and two alcoholic drinks. We just had the one course and would not have been able to manage anything else. The young staff were friendly and the service was good. We would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, great value three-star inn with accommodation in Northumberland. 22 en-suite rooms, free WiFi, complimentary Northumberland breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lindisfarne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lindisfarne Hotel Berwick Upon Tweed
- The Lindisfarne Inn Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland