Stayed here as second last night of walking the st Cuthbert's way. It looks like a chain inn, but the staff were brilliant, really friendly and helpful, the rooms in a separate chalet block were smart and modern and the food in the pub, while not haute cuisine, was certainly perfectly acceptable for what it cost. breakfast was also good.
Rooms were also surprisingly quiet, considering it was right next to the A1.
Overall, I'd certainly recommend this, as much for the staff quality as anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, great value three-star inn with accommodation in Northumberland. 22 en-suite rooms, free WiFi, complimentary Northumberland breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lindisfarne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lindisfarne Hotel Berwick Upon Tweed
- The Lindisfarne Inn Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland