Visited the Haven site for a 4 night break w/c 28 July 2014. We went for a 3 bedroomed Superior caravan and were very pleasantly surprised to get an upgrade on arrival. We stayed in a Prestige which had a definite seaside feel to it with pale woodwork and stripy curtains - very nice. It was well kept and very clean with a lovely shower and a good sized fridge and freezer. We had one problem with the fan on the cooker but this was quickly rectified by the maintenance staff. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool lots though it's not particularly large and tried the outdoor one a couple of times though it has to be said it was rather chilly even in the sunshine! They tried lots of activities between them - the electric scooters looked so much fun we as adults were keen to give it a go! The archery and shooting went down a storm with boys and girl and the fencing was great fun when matched with someone of a similar size. Our youngest one just made the age for the indoor canoeing and he enjoyed that a lot with the instructor a veritable wave machine in his own right!! The arcade was popular as always - good to see a considerable number of 2p machines in operation still. The staff on the prize counter are excellent with such patience. We saw the entertainment a couple of nights and really enjoyed the Haven's got talent show. All the acts were great and not too many made it lots of fun. Couldn't believe there are holiday makers on site still feeding the rather large seagulls - Haven do try to discourage this. Like a previous reviewer we visited Limoncellos Italian at the end of the shops and round the corner in Berwick upon Tweed. I'd recommend it to anyone, lovely modern surroundings, great service and the set lunch menu is a steal! If you plan on buying holiday rock I'd recommend getting it at the Haven site I forgot and at a £1 a stick in Berwick it seemed rather expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Berwick Holiday Park is situated in Berwick upon Tweed in north Northumberland. We have holiday homes which are owned and holiday homes available to let. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Berwick Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haven Berwick Holiday Park Hotel Berwick Upon Tweed
- Berwick Holiday Park - Haven Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland